Overview of specifications and applications for KP’s newest TVWS antennas, small-angle ProLine sectors, 900 MHz dual polarization 120° sector, dual-band omnis, 900 MHz dual pol omni and more. New: TVWS Antennas.
- New: Small-Angle ProLine Sectors
- New: 900 MHz Dual Pol 120° Sector
- New: Dual-Band Omnis
- New: 900 MHz Dual Pol Omni
Find out why you should be using sector antennas in your PtMP applications with guidance on how to choose the right sector antenna.
- Principles and construction of a sector antenna.
- Benefits of sector antennas
- Use cases of sector antennas in different deployment scenarios
Common antenna principles for WISP operators and the demystification of industry-wide misperceptions on antenna performance.
- The differences between mechanical and electrical downtilt.
- Polarization: what is it and how does polarization mismatch impact your RF link