The sudden and unforgiving nature of the COVID-19 pandemic – and its economic fallout – has put distributors on notice.
Social distancing rules have forced individuals and companies to practice new behaviors, learn new technologies and acquire new skills to stay alive. The crisis has accelerated change and increased distributors’ sense of urgency because they know the stakes are higher than they’ve ever been. Things won’t go back to “normal” after the apex of this crisis passes.
Distributors and their industry partners – manufacturers, customers, technology vendors – have to apply what they’ve learned to change how they serve customers going forward.
In a free webinar, Distribution Strategy Group Partners Jonathan Bein and Ian Heller will discuss what the new normal looks like in distribution after COVID-19, and how you need to respond. They’ll go beyond immediate measures to help you build a sustainable customer-facing strategy. The goal: getting ahead so that you don’t go back to how things were even a few months ago.
Because there is no going back.
Bein and Heller will discuss:
- How the crisis has transformed how customers need to do business with you
- Distributors’ shifting value, and the role services play going forward
- The rise and growing importance of marketplaces in the new normal
- The critical need to re-evaluate and reset sales channels and tactics
- Why skyrocketing demand for online shopping and buying won’t go away, and how distributors can compete
- The rise of virtual: How the crisis has changed work, training and customer communication
The competitive landscape is changing in real-time. Join us for this thought-provoking webcast to understand how you should adapt so you can thrive in the future.