In 2018, World Obesity Federation started launching a series of dossiers, accessible here(https://www.worldobesity.org/resources/policy-dossiers) .
The policy dossiers provide a summary of evidence and resources to help policymakers, NGOs and others when seeking to implement or influence the development of a policy in their country. The dossiers include links to summaries to systematic reviews, cost studies, case studies and other resources such as government guidelines & recommendations, advocacy materials, statements from key stakeholders and media reports, and are supplemented by policy briefings.
In light of the publication of a new dossier on Thursday 19 September, WOF will be hosting a webinar on the management and treatment of obesity in children and youth at 2 PM (UK time).
Sign up to our webinar below!
• Johanna Ralston (moderator)
• Margot Neveux
• Tim Lobstein
• Paulina Nowicka
• Louise Baur
1. Introduction by Johanna Ralston (5 minutes)
2. Presentation of WOF briefing paper – Margot (5 minutes)
3. Inequalities in childhood obesity treatment – Tim Lobstein (10 minutes)
4. Lifestyle & behavioural interventions in the treatment of childhood obesity – Paulina Nowicka (15 minutes)
5. Emerging interventions to treat childhood obesity – Louise Baur (15 minutes)
6. Q&A (5 minutes)
7. Concluding remarks and close (5 minutes)