To prepare dealers for new heights in 2019, Statistical Surveys' Jeff Jones will analyze the state of the trailer industry in 2018 for the first NATDA Dealership Performance Training webinar of the year. In State of the Trailer Industry, Jeff will look at market trends by "trailer segment" on a national basis for 2018. With Statistical Surveys' information, dealers can make informed inventory decisions by answering questions, such as:
• What types of trailers sold well in 2018?
• What length groups were the most popular?
• What were the best-selling price points?
• Based on historical data, what can dealers expect in 2019?
• Which states performed the best throughout the country?
• How can dealers make more informed inventory decisions?
In addition to analyzing last year’s data, Jeff will answer dealers’ questions through a Q&A format. To submit a question, simply ask your question using the hashtag #StateOfTheTrailerIndustry on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. Join us in looking at various trailer segment and market trends designed to increase your dealership's profit margins. For more information on NATDA Dealership Performance Training, please visit www.natda.org/dealer-education.