When we’re working to advance innovation we’re up against more than challenging status quo.
We’re up against how we think. This shows up in 3 ways:
• We need to productively harness individual creativity to fuel the novelty needed to drive innovation
• We need to overcome a culture and habits that value critical thinking and wants to bring things to closure – quickly
• We need to work together to tackle challenges that come with innovation
Here’s a little-known secret about innovation.
When faced with a challenge, research shows we all engage in a universal creative process.
We all have thinking preferences for moving through this process which act as an energy wave powering us through, or causing us to stall out. These are our innovation superpowers and kryptonite. Regardless of the innovation approach you’re using, these preferences have an impact on the thinking and energy you naturally bring to the table. And, they have an impact on how you can move innovation through the organization. With awareness of these preferences, you and your team can power up your efforts and engage in innovation much more effectively.
This webinar will touch on a year-long global research study sponsored by FourSight LLC and BridgePoint Effect with Innov8rs. This research sought to answer the question – “Who are the Innovators in Organizations?” The insights from this research sheds light on why innovation stalls out, and how to overcome the frustration of meeting everyone’s needs in the process.
Join us on January 30, 2019 at 11:00 EST / 17:00 CET to:
• Hear highlights of this research
• Find out what this research means to advancing innovation in your organization
• Get access to the FourSight Assessment to discover the superpowers and kryptonite of your thinking preferences