Businesses are not sure of the actions that they can and should take to protect themselves and their staff in these unique and challenging times.
The Chamber for the Borough, are here to help, to be the voice of business and we hear your comments, so we are taking action. We are co-hosting this webinar with Chiswickbuzz.
Utilising the Borough's best minds, we have put together a Task Force, of Lawyers, Accountants, HR and Employment specialists, advisers for International Trade and Export documentation. We’ll also be able to direct you to sources of information and support at the Local Authority.
The Task Force, and thanks must go to Nick Woolf, whose cunning idea it was, is made up of the following bright minds:
• Tony Ryan, Branduin Business Support - 07715 705209 / firstname.lastname@example.org
• John Rose, HR Dept – 07751 108433 / email@example.com
• Alan Rides, Hounslow Chamber – 07780 650338 / firstname.lastname@example.org
• Sally Smith, Hounslow Chamber - 07879 813817 / email@example.com
• Nick Woolf, Nicholas Woolf & Co Solicitors – 07769 692344 / firstname.lastname@example.org
• Shankar Devrashetty, Oasis Accountants – 07944 334262 / email@example.com
• Dawn Edwards, The Real Business Club - 07896 665104 / firstname.lastname@example.org
• Marcus Gruenwald, Finpoint - 07525 660494 / email@example.com
• Helen Roberts, CPG Exp - 07768 733966 /firstname.lastname@example.org
• Cllr Steve Curran, London Borough of Hounslow - / email@example.com