Join Attendance Works, IEL and our campaign partners for the second webinar in our 2022 Attendance Awareness Campaign. Speakers will share lessons learned from the past year about how to keep students connected, engaged and showing up for learning.
Grounding solutions in the experiences of those most affected by educational inequities exacerbated by the pandemic is essential to recovery. During this webinar, we will hear insights gained from students, parents or caregivers, and educators about the barriers – including those related to coping with the pandemic – that they experienced over the past year. Speakers will share their views on what works to cultivate engagement and attendance, and will discuss how to support students so they participate in learning during the summer and through the fall.
Using your data is key to knowing where to invest recovery strategies. Learn how to leverage qualitative and quantitative data so you can assess whether your strategies are working and what could make them better.
• Gloria Corral, President and CEO, Parent Institute for Quality Education, San Diego, CA
• Dr. Shadae Harris, Chief Engagement Officer, Richmond Public Schools, VA
• Raven Harris, Assistant Principal, MacArthur Middle School, Anne Arundel County Public Schools, MD; M.A. Instructional Leadership; M.A. Early Childhood Education
• Kei'mon Royster, 8th grade student, Anne Arundel County Public Schools, MD
• Kwesi Rollins, Vice President, Institute for Educational Leadership
• Hedy Chang, Executive Director, Attendance Works
By registering for this webinar you are agreeing to receive emails from Attendance Works and the Institute for Educational Leadership. You can unsubscribe at any time.