Are you thinking about starting afresh post-lockdown, and considering setting-up your own swim school, but do not where to start?
Then, this is the perfect webinar for all those that have wanted to go out alone after working for a company or always just taught a few private clients and wanted to expand towards a full school and brand.
Our speaker, Adam, will talk through all the key business areas that need to be considered and show how setting up a swim school is more than achievable.
The webinar will include a brief introduction on the following subjects
• Products to offer - Private, Groups, Baby, Adults, Squads etc
• Difference in swim schools - leisure centres, private, health clubs
• Best use of pool space and pool mapping
• Team management and training
• Policies – legal considerations i.e., contracts, pool venue agreements, insurance
• KPI’s - occupancy and how that equates to margin and growth etc.
• Online swim systems
• Assessments and badging
• Qualifications and Poolside lifesaving cover
• Health and Safety - Risk assessments
• Payroll and or employed vs self employed
• STA Swim Star accreditation and benefits