Increasing your focus on diversity and inclusion and raising money aren’t mutually exclusive. In this webinar, we’ll help you assess and revitalize your development program to take an anti-racist approach that results in successful fundraising and a high return on investment. In addition to providing practical advice and anti-racist actions you can take in your fundraising, we’ll also consider the roles that culture and systems play in our fundraising. Two of the most burdensome traps that many nonprofits fall into are doing things as they’ve always been done and making assumptions. Participants will learn strategies that help you overcome these tendencies.
- Understand that “Anti-racist” doesn’t mean a lower ROI
- Learn how to de-couple money from power and still raise lots of money
- Discover how to be anti-racist in your prospecting
- Create anti-racist practices in your volunteer corps and board development
- Build a donor pool that is more reflective of your community demographics
- Understand the importance of and how to build an anti-racist fundraising culture
This webinar will be recorded for future viewing. If you can't make it, go ahead and register anyway. You'll receive the recording a little later.
>> THIS WEBINAR WILL BE LIMITED TO 1,000 LIVE ATTENDEES <<