It's officially National Nutrition Month! Join Join Janet Lee & Becca Briley virtually from your phone or computer, on WED 3/6/19, from 6pm - 6:30pm MST for live Q&A and SWIHA Holistic Nutrition programs exploration.
• Discuss with us, Dietary Systems and Intermittent Fasting!
• Why would someone choose Paleo over other diet plans?
• What is the science behind some of the most common food plans?
• Why Intermittent Fasting?
• Why should someone be more raw?
• What are the various dietary plans SWIHA covers in their program?
• What are the pros and cons of diets and fasting?
We will answer your questions that are confusing and keeping you from feeling your very best. We will also explore the education program at SWIHA and explore how the information shared can help you create a healthier lifestyle.
This will be hosted on Facebook Live too @ https://www.facebook.com/MySWIHA/!
Attend from anywhere! We invite you to get interactive and ask questions when you attend. Zoom is easy and simple to download as a complimentary app on phones, tablets or computers. Fill out the info below to RSVP. If you cannot attend live, we will email you the recording the following day!