All organisations, in particular their IT departments, have the ambition to be efficient in the way they work. Often the goal is to accelerate time to market or to eradicate unnecessary costs from inefficient processes.
However, efficiency has reached a whole new level in recent months due to COVID-19… Organisations in the public and private sectors have had to act much more quickly than before.
Being efficient at an incredible speed, has, in many cases, made the difference between organisations that have suffered significant financial damage and potentially retired from business, and those that have been able to move forward, protecting their operations from the impacts of COVID-19 and adapting their business models, supply chains and internal processes to satisfy a new set of customer needs and new market dynamics.
If you want to know more about the impact that COVID-19 has had on the change of mentality of organisations, the transformation of technology and how this has affected the role of the CIO and their IT team, please join us in this seminar where we will be analysing, among others, the following topics:
- How organisations can implement the necessary skills to act efficiently.
- How to overcome obstacles and challenges, and above all, how to take advantage of opportunities when faced with disruptions, such as the pandemic.
- How this situation has affected the change in the mentality of companies.
- How technology has been transformed.
- How COVID-19, and the subsequent situation in recent months, has affected the role of the CIO and the IT team.