In agile we like to say that teams should own their own process by choosing their way of working, their “WoW.” Not only is this true of agile software development teams, it is also true for IT in general. Because every organization is different, one strategy, one “process size”, does not fit all. Worse yet, every organization faces a changing environment within which it operates, so not only does it need a WoW that meets its current needs, it needs to know how to evolve that WoW as its situation evolves. In this session we work through what it means to have a Disciplined Agile IT strategy that supports your organization’s goal of achieving business agility.
• What does it mean to choose your way of working (WoW)?
• Context counts: The Software Development Context Framework (SDCF).
• Choice is good: Options for tailoring IT Governance, Reuse Engineering, Enterprise Architecture, Portfolio Management, Continuous Improvement, Product Management, and People Management.
• Developing a coherent and streamlined WoW for Disciplined Agile IT.
• Agile coaches
• Agile practitioners
• Agile transformation leads
• IT leadership
The webinar will include time for Q&A after the presentation.