Are you expecting? Do you have a 0-12 week old?
Developing an understanding of your baby’s sleep patterns and learning the ways to optimize their sleep for the better is one of the best things you can do for your baby, and yourself. Join Xan Coffman, Founder of MyBaby Sleepology for a sleep workshop that will provide you the foundational knowledge for promoting the best sleep in your infant, both in terms of amount and quality.
In this one-hour workshop we’ll cover a range of topics, including:
- Whether you can hold a newborn baby "too much"
- How daytime sleep factors into nighttime sleep
- Day/night confusion and things you can do to help fix it
- Awake windows and how they change as the weeks progress
- When babies should start "sleeping through the night"
- The "witching hour" and things you can do to help
- Production of melatonin (when it happens and how to take advantage of it!)
- Swaddling benefits and when to stop
- White noise and its benefits
- When to introduce routines
Partners / those supporting you are welcome to listen in as some of the content discussed may pertain to them as well.
Free of charge. Registration required!