Join us for a conversation with Bill Henson on his fully updated resource: Guiding Families of LGBT+ Loved Ones: Second Edition. This 150-page illustrated guide provides practical insights on how to honor God and deeply love LGBT+ people in your life. We will touch upon a number of topics which are highlighted in this resource, such as how to:
• Respond well when LGBT+ people come out
• Understand risks LGBT+ youth face (family rejection, bullying, suicidality, and homelessness)
• Avoid unintentionally offensive words and phrases
• Build a support team for LGBT+ loved ones and their families
• Engage LGBT+ individuals in a trusting relationship over the long term
• Devote yourself to prayer that blesses LGBT+ loved ones and yourself
This webinar is for pastors, parents, and all who care. All are welcome to participate; however, we do recommend that you purchase Guiding Families of LGBT+ Loved Ones prior to the webinar as we will refer to it throughout our conversation. Together, let’s take practical steps to grow in our ability to honor God and to graciously embrace our loved ones as Christ would.
Note: You can e-mail us questions in advance to be considered at firstname.lastname@example.org.