The Conference speakers are from the National Academy of Eldercare Attorneys and they will address current topics that are important to probate judges across the country.
1. Panel Discussion: A View of the Process for Incapacity and Guardianship Cases During the Pandemic
Speakers: Jennifer Vanderveen (IN), Shirley Whitenack (NJ), and Wendy Cappelletto (IL) Moderator Prof. Rebecca Morgan
2. Jennifer Vanderveen: Use of E-Signatures, Witnessing, and the Potential Evidentiary Issues
3. Wendy Cappelletto: How Guardians/Conservators are Able to Discharge Their Duties During the COVID-19 Pandemic
4. Ed Boyer: Impact and Isolation of Restricted COVID Visitation Limitations on Guardians and Families
5. Dr. Amber Gum: Isolation and Loneliness Among Older Adults During the COVID-19 Pandemic
6. Peter Palumbo and Darryl Lynch, Oppenheimer: Ten Red Flags: What to Watch for When Reviewing Investments as Fiduciary