ISGlobal (under the scope of the Severo Ochoa grant) is organizing, in collaboration with the MRC Epidemiology Unit, University of Cambridge (supported by the European Research Council Grant GLASST), and the RMIT University (supported by Urban Futures), a series of two webinars, which will be held the next 3rd of June.
The aims of the webinars are:
- Bring together the international research and practitioner community in transport impact assessment;
- Learn about readily available tools to assess transport impacts or components of it (e.g. transport demand models for active travel);
- Learn about state-of-the-art methods for the evaluation of transport impacts;
- Learn from practitioners and decision-makers what evidence and tools are useful to support investment in active travel; and
- Establish an international transport impact assessment community.