During this unprecedented time, factual information and practical resources are needed now more than ever. Hear short presentations and ask questions of top professionals in their fields. Speakers and topics include:
- Chris Grant, Chris has over two decades of experience in disaster and emergency management. He is a certified instructor for FEMA, Red Cross and the California Office of Emergency Services, a Certified Terrorism Liaison Officer and a Disabilities and Access and Functional Needs (DAFN) specialist.
- Rick Gutierrez, Ph D, BCBA Regional Vice President Autism Administration and Network Provider Services, Autism Services, EasterSeals Southern California will discuss ideas on structuring your day and tips for behavior management.
- Liz Heintz, Director of Safety and Learning Management - EasterSeals Southern California, will discuss health and safety needs as it pertains to obtaining medical treatment.
- Jek Barrozo, OTR/L, ATACP. Jek is a school-based occupational therapist for the Riverside County Office of Education with over 20 years of experience in clinical, teaching, and management positions. He speaks frequently at local, state, national and international conferences. Jek will discuss sensory strategies.
- Michelle Goodrow, a passionate special educator with over 20 years of experience in Autism and moderate to severe classes. Michelle will discuss possible educational resources.
- Tamica Foots-Rachal, Regional Manager, State Council on Developmental Disabilities, San Bernardino Office, will discuss practical community resources that can be accessed electronically and in other ways.
- Beth Burt, Executive Director of Autism Society Inland Empire, President of Autism Society of California. Panel moderator.