An exploration of how Flipgrid can increase the fun in your classroom and amplify student voice. This can lead to increased levels of student engagement and knowledge acquisition.
• Participants will learn how to create a Group, Topics, and share with students.
• Creating a responsive video
• Participants will discover ways to use Flipgrid within their learning communities.
• Empower student voice.
• Including Flipgrid as a student choice assessment and teacher feedback
• Describe how to access and navigate the Discovery Library in Flipgrid to find launch-ready Topics to use with your learning community.
• Looking Flipgrid to develop oral skills of students, creating video portfolio of student work.
If you want to try this during the session please have the Flipgrid app download on your phone or second device.