For the better part of two decades, fiber connectivity has been dominated by a combination of the duplex-LC and MT based ribbon-fiber solutions. Driven by new levels of managed bandwidth per 1U network appliance and a desire to maintain granularity and pay as you grow architectures, this dominance is now being challenged. A range of new very small duplex form factors connectors like the CS, SN and MDC are quickly being adopted across the eco-system.
Join us for a coffee break with industry experts as they share their insights on the new Micro Connectors that are being utilized in fiber optic networks around the world.
Matthew Adams of VIAVI Solutions will lead a panel of industry leaders as they discuss why network owners prefer these new “very” small form factor connectors over existing connector types, and what the NEMs are doing to prepare for continued growth in the years to come.
Topics will include:
• How Micro Connectors are different than existing connectors
• New connectors emerging in the market
• Key drivers & deployment for Micro Connectors in various applications
• Insights for manufacturers as they consider adding Micro Connectors to their offerings
Moderator: Matthew Adams, Senior Product Manager, VIAVI Solutions
• Ken Hall, RCDD NTS, Data Center, Solutions Architect, Cloud, HyperScale Solutions, CommScope
• Paul Avison, Solutions Engineer, Fibre Optics, VIAVI Solutions
Register early to receive your coffee break kit for the session, while supplies last.