Brian Puerling, Director of Education Technology at Catherine Cook School (Chicago, IL), is here to answer your questions, address your concerns, and offer ideas on how to intentionally use technology to support learning and development in early childhood. Join us for the live conversation with Brian and Redleaf Press.
We'll cover topics like:
• How can technology and social media create a community classroom?
• In what ways does technology facilitate parent involvement in schools?
• How can school libraries utilize technology? What are some projects to support early literacy?
• How do I know what technologies are right for my students/setting?
• How can technology support creativity?
Can't join live? Submit your questions ahead of time to firstname.lastname@example.org. This webinar will be recorded and links sent to all registrants.