SRS Webinar | Enabling Technologies in ASD: Robotics, Navigation, Predictive Analytics, Radiation Reduction
Enabling technologies have the potential to increase safety and efficiency while improving outcomes in spinal deformity surgery. These may include radiation reduction technologies, navigation, robotics and even machine learning or predictive analytics. While they don’t replace surgeon experience as a critical component, they have the power to leverage surgeon experience for the benefit of the patient when combined with the right technologies. This webinar explores these enabling technologies and their application to spinal deformity surgery.
In this webinar, the learner will be able to:
1. Understand the impact of radiation exposure to the surgeon and the patient and how surgeon experience has the ability to positively impact both.
2. Understand the emerging role of robotics in spinal deformity surgery.
3. Describe the relationship between navigated surgery and minimally invasive surgery for spinal deformity in the adult and pediatric population.
4. Discuss the potential benefits of predictive analytics and other surgical safety strategies.
5. Chose the appropriate enabling technologies that best fit the surgeon’s practice.