Velosi is conducting a free webinar on "BowTie Analysis: Visual Risk Assessment” on Saturday, 6th March 2021 from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm GST.
Bowtie is a model that presents the hazards, top event, threats, consequences, barriers, and escalation factors in one figure which provides a systematic process for identifying and documenting how a risk is managed.
In this webinar, a practical case study will be presented covering key aspects of developing bowtie model for an Oil & Gas facility:
• Identification of Hazard associated top event, threats, and consequences.
• Identification of Barriers, Associated Escalation Factors and Escalation Factor Controls.
• Barrier Acceptance Criteria.
• Interpretation of Bowtie diagrams.
Who should attend?
• Process Safety, Design, Risk Engineers & Managers.
• Individuals interested in expanding their Process Safety knowledge.
Certificate of Training:
Certificate will be issued upon successful completion of the webinar.