Please join Vanderbilt’s Treatment and Research Institute for Autism Spectrum Disorders’ (TRIAD) Early Intervention Virtual Learning Community focused on addressing sleep. The purpose of this learning community it to give early intervention providers information and strategies related to sleep routines for young children with ASD and related developmental delays and disabilities. The series will consist of six 1-hour interactive webinar sessions and will highlight application of the strategies and tools in TRIAD’s Early Intervention Sleep Curriculum Module. Each session will build upon the previous sessions. Therefore, registrants are encouraged to attend all sessions.
Series Dates and Topics
• May 3: Sleep and ASD
• May 10: Daytime and Evening Habits to Promote Successful Sleep
• May 17:Follow Up on Daytime and Evening Habits
• May 24: Responding to Challenges During the Night
• May 31: Follow Up on Challenges
• June 7: Generalizing Sleep and Behavioral Strategies