If there ever was a time to think about doing things differently, THIS is the time, and improv can help! We’re all “working without a script” these days, but that doesn’t mean we need to be out of control.
We’ll spend time on improv concepts that will help you work with your co-workers, your team, your business partners, and others in your organization to:
– Navigate in today's uncertainty with less anxiety
– Co-create and build on the ideas of others
– Increase confidence in speaking & sharing with others without judgment
– Strengthen the ability to think on one’s feet
– Listen without an agenda
– Build trust and camaraderie for more effective collaboration
– And more
Hear from other HR/TA leaders who have used these techniques (many times without realizing it!) to make themselves and their organizations better.
Brought to you by the Recruiters Network, this live recruiting webinar will be hosted on Wed., May 27, 2020, at 11 am PST / 2 pm EST.
Rebecca Warren – Sr. Director of Talent Acquisition @ Cracker Barrel
-William Uranga – Director of Talent Acquisition @ Spokeo
-Shannon Taylor – Director of Talent Acquisition @ Republic Services
-Andraya Lund – HR/DEI Leader & Executive Coach @ The VIP Lab
Can’t make the live event? Register and you will receive the full recording.