What will work look like five years from now? Will the roles we have today even exist in five, 10 or 20 years? And what will happen to the organisation and industry you work for?
We don't know what the future holds, but we do know that we live in changing, turbulent times. This means that jobs could be very different – or even irrelevant – in the years to come.
If employees’ skills or experience fall "behind the times," they may struggle to find work or progress in the way they would like. But there are strategies that they can put in place now to ensure that they don't hit a career "dead end.” In this webinar, you can explore strategies for supporting employees to create a future fit career plan and profile.
What is the webinar about?
In this practical and interactive session, Antoinette will facilitate a discussion around:
• Why futureproofing is important for development of employees’ careers
• The roles and responsibilities for career development in organisations
• Strategies for employees and how you can support them
Who will benefit from this webinar?
• Managers who want to engage and develop their employees
• Coaches who want to support coachees with career challenges
• Mentors who want to support mentees to develop their careers
• HR professionals who want to create a culture of career development in their organisation
Each participant will receive a free eBook “It’s Good to Talk. A Practical Guide to Career Conversations in the Workplace.”
This session will be facilitated by Antoinette Oglethorpe, an award-winning speaker, bestselling author, consultant and coach. Her company specialises in career management and mentoring. Their mission is to help their clients, colleagues and participants fulfil their potential for improved productivity and performance.
Note: The webinar is free and we expect to be oversubscribed. Places are limited, so if you are unable to attend, we would appreciate it if you could let us know.