EADV is honoured to collaborate with Goleman EI for a webinar series on “Emotional Intelligence (EI) and Healthcare”.
Join us for this extraordinary webinar, listen to the fundamentals of EI by the experts themselves, and learn some tips and strategies that will help you manage optimally as a healthcare practitioner and individual in your daily life.
Dr Daniel Goleman will speak about the neuroscience of Emotional Intelligence and the importance of training the brain (practising) as a means to develop greater self-awareness, focus, emotional balance, and empathy. Ms Michele Nevarez and Dr Belinda Chiu will introduce the 12 Self-Discoveries as a tool for integrating EI within the context of Healthcare and one’s personal experience. They will share strategies for developing your EI Toolkit. An open discussion and Q&A will follow each segment.
- Carle Paul (EADV President) Introduction
- Daniel Goleman to Present (30 min + Q&A)
- Belinda Chiu & Michele Nevarez to Present (45 min + Q&A)
Key Learning Takeaways
1. The importance of training the brain (practising) when developing Emotional Intelligence
2. Introduction to the 12 Self-Discoveries as a tool for integrating EI within one's experience and healthcare practice
3. Strategies for developing your EI Toolkit
Moderation by Myrto Trakatelli (EADV School Chairperson)