Social Media is a key marketing opportunity for Accountants and Bookkeepers however for many it can be confusing and hard to know how to get started.
Join us at 12pm AEST / 2pm NZST on Tuesday, 20th August as Charles Clark, Marketing Director of BOMA, and Kat Clark, Social Media Manager for Xero Australia, address 'everything' social media for Accountants and Bookkeepers.
During this webinar you'll learn:
- Why you should be using social media
- What are the different social media networks
- How to approach and use the different networks
- What content to use for social posts
- How to build your following and engage with your audience
- How to leverage social media to grow your business
- Understanding social media analytics, the key terms and what's important
- Tips & tricks
If you can't make this time register anyway as we'll send you a recording so you can view it in your own time.
Everyone who registers will also receive a workbook prior to the event so they can capture notes during the webinar.