Join us for the first of a three-part series of webinars that will provide an introduction to doing business with the City of Los Angeles.
Session 1 Program:
- Commissioner Jessica Caloza, Board of Public Works, City of Los Angeles
- Commissioner Susana Reyes, Board of Water and Power, City of Los Angeles
2) Contracting & Procurement with the City of Los Angeles
- Shannon Hoppes, Chief Procurement Officer, Mayor Eric Garcetti's Office of Budget & Innovation
3) Overview of Contracting Process
- Erin Henning, Director of Supply Chain Services, Department of Water & Power, City of Los Angeles
4) Upcoming Bid Opportunities
- Jesus Fontamillas, Bureau of Engineering, City of Los Angeles
As a covered entity under Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act, the City of Los Angeles does not discriminate on the basis of disability and, upon request, will provide reasonable accommodation to ensure equal access to its programs, services and activities. Upon advance notice, other accommodations, such as sign language interpretation, and translation services can be provided. Contact BCA.SBDEV@LACITY.ORG to make a request.