Please join us for the official launch of Tyndall's Quantum Computer Engineering Centre on Thursday 13th May from 2.30pm - 4.00pm.
Tyndall have been at the forefront of quantum technology research in Ireland for 10 years and we are home to the greatest number of quantum researchers in Ireland.
We are pleased to now formally launch our quantum research programme and vision through our new Quantum Computer Engineering Centre, a step that we hope will guide Ireland towards becoming the best place in the world to realise quantum engineering technologies and systems.
Our speakers will share their research and industry perspectives on why Quantum Technology and Quantum Computer Engineering in particular, is attracting so much interest internationally and what this means for Ireland.
• Professor Dominic O’Brien, QCS Hub Director, UK Quantum Computing & Simulation Hub
• Dr. James Clarke, Director of Quantum Hardware, Intel Corporation, USA
• Dr. Ruoyi Zhou, Director of IBM Research, Ireland
• Professor J.C. Seamus Davis, University College Cork and Oxford University
• Professor Tommaso Calarco, Chair, European Quantum Community Network