In this info-packed short-subject tutorial, you’ll learn the “secret sauce” behind our successful YouTube live streams, including our hardware setup; how we configure the video and audio sources both locally and remotely using Skype, and how we bring it all together and perform a live switch using the open sourced, Open Broadcaster Software (OBS).
In this 60-minute webinar, you will learn how to:
- Configure Multiple Audio & Video Inputs
- Create Scenes and Add Media Sources in OBS
- Setup OBS to stream to your Youtube Channel
- Create a YouTube Live Event
- Perform Live Switching in OBS