Join us for our upcoming Live Learning webinar to learn how carriers are preserving strategic options during uncertain times.
The typical business owner in the trucking industry has weathered many storms and many crises. The grit in this industry is not questioned. However, that same “stick-to-it-ness” can also undo decades of business value growth and the ability to protect the interests of his family, employees and community. In uncertain times, business owners must evolve and expand their playbook to protect all they have worked to build. Mergers and acquisitions can play a significant role in preserving a business owner’s wealth and future strategic options.
In this webinar, Spencer Tenney, President and CEO of the Tenney Group and Eric Heath, Vice President of the Tenney Group will share what is happening in the current M&A environment and what M&A best practices owners can deploy to build and protect business value while avoiding unnecessary risks.
Key issues that will be addressed:
• How is Coronavirus affecting deal-making in trucking right now?
• What other factors are impacting the strategic options for smaller trucking companies?
• What concrete action steps can owners take right now to preserve strategic options during this market disruption?
• What would be the benefits for buying, selling, or merging during uncertain times?
• How are business values and deal structures being affected as the stock market gyrates and other industry disruptions continue to mount?
• Where is opportunity in this uncertainty? Who will be the winners on the other side of it?
• What are the best practices for positioning your business for sale?
• How and why are trucking companies using acquisitions to combat factors driving business value down in trucking?