Did you know that you lose 40% of your potential global customers if you don’t communicate in their native language? If you’re looking to build a successful e-commerce presence and drive online revenue from international markets, localization is key.
In order to convert your prospects into visitors and buyers, it’s essential to present your e-commerce site in local languages and immerse your international audience in a consistent yet localized experience.
In this webinar, we walk you through the key steps necessary for an effective e-commerce localization strategy. Get real-life experiences from experts at Noon – the Middle East’s leading e-commerce platform – and learn how they set a localization methodology that enables them to dominate new markets, scale on-demand, and manage costs and drive revenue.
In this live webinar, you'll learn:
- How to manage e-commerce in the post-pandemic era
- Why it's important to localize your e-commerce business
- How Noon localizes for a MENA-based audience
- How to use machine translation to grow your e-commerce business
- Leveraging Customized MT models for e-commerce