Join Paul Sheldon for a virtual educational Medicare workshop on Tuesday, September 14th, from 6:00 PM to 7:30 P.M. Paul will discuss the changes that those who already have Medicare should consider during the 2022 Medicare Open Enrollment Period, from October 15th through December 7th. This workshop will also benefit those who are not yet covered by Medicare. Paul will also allow attendees to ask questions during the presentation.
Paul will discuss the following topics:
- The advantages and disadvantages of being covered by Medicare Parts “A” & “B” alone.
- The advantages and disadvantages of being covered by Medicare Parts “A”& “B,” along with a Medicare supplement & Part “D” drug plan.
- The advantages and disadvantages of being covered by Medicare Part “C” & “D”, also known as a “Medicare Advantage Plan with prescription drug coverage.”
- How to know whether to stay with your current Medicare Part “D” drug plan, or replace it.
- The fallacies and pitfalls of Medicare Parts “A,” “B,” “C” and “D.”
- Little-known facts about Medicare.
This webinar is held via Zoom and is open to the public.