We're excited to welcome Yancey Spruill, CEO of NYC cloud-computing company DigitalOcean, for a fireside chat on "From NYC Droplet to IPO: Lessons on Scaling DigitalOcean" on Wednesday, April 21st from 2PM - 3PM ET.
Yancey joined DigitalOcean as CEO in 2019 with over 15 years of technical and financial experience. Under Yancey's leadership, DigitalOcean grew its revenue by 25% and now serves over 570,000 customers globally. Just last week, the company debuted in the public market, raising $775M in their IPO!
Sameepa Shetty, Producer at CNBC, will be chatting with Yancey about DigitalOcean's journey, including:
- The NYC tech ecosystem's role in DigitalOcean's early growth
- Winning the hearts & minds of developers
- Differentiating yourself in the crowded cloud environment
- Key lessons from DigitalOcean's journey for early-stage founders
- What’s on the horizon for DigitalOcean post-IPO
We'll also feature an enterprise startup demo from Andre Hill, Founder and CEO of Treno, a platform that calculates the health, optimal delivery standards, and goals for engineering organizations, as well as provides playbooks designed to improve project outcomes and team execution in real-time.