Starting on 29 September this 8-week DNA Bootcamp run by Michelle Leonard of Genes & Genealogy & Family Tree will provide you with practical information to help you learn how to use DNA effectively in your family history research.
On the DNA Bootcamp you will have the opportunity to gain a solid understanding of your DNA test results, DNA match lists and of how to use the tools provided by DNA testing companies.
The 8-week DNA Bootcamp will comprise weekly learning sessions (4 webinars and 4 Zoom follow-up meetings).
All learning sessions will take place live online on Zoom.
Recordings of all sessions will be made available to DNA Bootcamp participants for three months after the final learning session is broadcast live.
Each week will provide you with new knowledge and step-by-step advice for you to put into practice yourself.
DNA Bootcamp participants will also be provided with The DNA Bootcamp Workbook before the Bootcamp begins.
DNA Bootcamp dates for your diary:
The DNA Bootcamp programme will comprise a webinar one week, and a follow-up meeting the next.
• Wednesday 29 September 7pm GMT+1 – webinar
• Wednesday 6 October 6-8pm GMT+1 – 30 minute group follow-up meeting
• Wednesday 13 October 7pm GMT+1 - webinar
• Wednesday 20 October 6-8pm GMT+1 – 30 minute group follow-up meeting
• Wednesday 27 October 7pm GMT+1 - webinar
• Wednesday 3 November 6-8pm GMT – 30 minute group follow-up meeting
• [NB clocks change on 31 October in UK from GMT+1 to GMT]
• Wednesday 10 November 7pm GMT - webinar
• Wednesday 17 November 6-8pm GMT+1 – 30 minute group follow-up meeting
DNA Bootcamp tickets include:
• 4 webinars
• 4 follow-up meetings
• DNA Workbook
Tickets cost £75.
Subscribers to Family Tree print or digital issue, tickets £50 - book here https://www.family-tree.co.uk/store/downloads/family-tree-magazine/dna-bootcamp/
Like to subscribe & save ? Click here: https://www.family-tree.co.uk/store/subscriptions/family-tree-magazine