Bill Gates once coined the phrase Banking is necessary, Banks are not – which many say paved the way for the first wave of Fintechs.
In our third instalment of Decoding The Future of Money we are bringing to the hot seat the current banking system, its challenges and how fintech, innovators and technologists are bridging the gap between legacy systems and futurist technologies where value transcends money and banking becomes a personalised experience.
Join the dialogue between banking and technologists mediated by consumer specialists and innovators to discover:
1. What does the future look like for banks?
2. Is this the beginning of a massive transformation and how banks can transform themselves?
3. How is interoperability solving the gap between banking legacy systems and the newer technologies?
4. With interoperability technologies easily available and innovation creating simpler systems, what stops banks from adopting faster tools that are convenient to the day-to-day consumer?
5. Is banking going to become a personalised experience, intuitive and adaptable to every user, feeding off the constant stream of data consumers share every day?
More information: https://www.eroe.co/webinars/decoding-the-future-of-money-banking-without-banks/