On Thursday, September 3rd the Skyline Group will host a FREE webinar for Adjusters in the Western United States interested in doing business during the special circumstances imposed by the COVID-19 pandemic. CEUs for California and Nevada will be available.
Topics to be explored include:
• What makes a claim during the COVID-19 pandemic different from pre-pandemic claims?
• What options exist to navigate the unique challenges of adjusting a claim during the COVID-19 pandemic?
• What special considerations do you need to take into account as an adjuster in the western United States?
Panelists include a diverse group of legal professionals who are expert in litigation support solutions and legal regimes that impact adjusters now and in the immediate future.
• Jeff Adelson, General Counsel & co-Managing Partner, Adelson McLean
• Don Engels, Structured Settlement Consultant, Ringler Associates
• Victor Hertz (Moderator), CEO, Legal Language Services
• Thom Kramer, Director of Internet Presence, Marshall Investigative Group
• Kari Williamson, CEO, MKC Medical Management
Following the presentation, attendees will have an opportunity to ask questions and get feedback on timely, pertinent issues. Please include particular questions you may have in the space provided on the registration form.
This webinar will include a free one-hour CEU for California and Nevada adjusters.