Every community is built on the backs of small businesses, and these businesses must be resilient, adaptive, intelligent, and flexible to succeed. Everyday, these businesses are faced with decisions that can affect and alter their chances of success. This stands even more true when acknowledging the current economic damage the COVID-19 pandemic - among other variables – has caused. Small businesses will need to be more resourceful than ever if they hope to weather the storm and come out on the other side. As the world, and by extension, our communities, begin their recovery ascent, small businesses and entrepreneurs will be at the forefront leading the charge. They will need to be resilient, creative and driven if they are to succeed.
Join us for a Knowledge Labs webinar where our expert panelists will be diving into the world of small businesses. Some topics that will be discussed are:
- The impact COVID-19 had on small businesses and their ongoing recovery.
- The new landscape that small business owners and entrepreneurs face.
- The industries that were hit the hardest.
- The current and future impacts of the past 2021 Federal Election.
- The role “Community” plays in the success of small businesses.