We will look more at how accountants can provide comprehensive support to their distressed clients, and make a business out of it.
We will be looking at:
• What your clients need most at this point in time
• Things business owners need to be aware of NOW (loans, cash flow analysis, financial assistance, tax implications) and how you need to prepare to be the advisor your client needs
• What you can do to support most effectively in terms of:
- SBA loan consulting
- Cash management and forecasting
- Finalizing their tax return
- Updating the P&L
- Updating their balance sheet
- Completing SBA paperwork
• How to answer client questions and allow them to make the right decisions
• Packaging and pricing advisory services, including "is it right to charge at all?"
We look forward to a lively discussion hosted by the wonderful Roger Knecht (President of Universal Accounting), his guest who owns a small business impacted by COVID, and contributions from the audience and our sponsors.
Program Level: Basic
Field of Study: Business Management and Organization
Advance Preparation Needed: None
Delivery Method: Group-Internet Based
Recommended CPE Credit: 1 credit per 50-minute session
Registration Instructions: Register Online
Complaint Resolution: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sift Media is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.