Property prices in Dubai have risen for the first time in 6 years and there's been an uptick in real estate market activity as evidenced by the data at the Dubai Land Department.
With buzz surrounding the property market once again, many current and aspiring real estate investors have one question top of mind, "What's the best location to invest in?"
If you're in the market to learn more about the property market, or are sold on the idea of investing now, but aren't sure which areas to consider, you certainly don't want to miss our upcoming webinar on June 22 from 6 pm - 7 pm (GST).
In this webinar, the SmartCrowd team will cover:
- The latest insights and figures from the property market over the last 6 months
- What are the top-performing areas in Dubai and potential reasons for increasing popularity in certain areas.
- What the prime property and the most affordable segments tell us about potential future performance for the overall property market.
- Other leading indicators that will allow you to make sensible investment decisions while minimizing uncertainty.
- Top areas for crowdfunding properties in Dubai and what we've learned from real estate investments on the SmartCrowd platform.
- And finally, the most frequently asked questions about SmartCrowd and why we believe diversification and proper allocation are far more important than trying to pick a single winner.
This webinar is one hour of jam-packed valuable information and historical data that will equip you with the knowledge you need to confidently understand how to approach various targeted property locations.
This webinar will be hosted by Siddiq Farid, CEO and Co-founder of SmartCrowd. Siddiq is an experienced entrepreneur, real estate investor, and qualified finance professional who spent over a decade advising some of the world's top organizations on financial matters. He's a Chartered Accountant from Canada and also holds a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation.