BP, Shell, and Acciona are amongst major players who have launched green hydrogen projects of varying sizes, with the technology proving to be an effective net zero solution. The challenge is, however, how can we produce hydrogen at scale?
Don't miss Reuters Events hour-long panel discussion ’Scaling-Up Clean Hydrogen Production’ as we unravel:
• How, when, and where clean hydrogen production can be achieved at scale
• Key challenges in scaling up production (both technical and commercial)
• Necessary government support and infrastructure development
Ask the experts, speakers include:
• Thierry Lepercq, Founder, Soladvent (moderator)
• Dr. Sunita Satyapal, Director - Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Technologies Office, U.S. Department of Energy
• Noe van Hulst, Chair, International Partnership for Hydrogen and Fuel Cells in the Economy (IPHE)
• Jorgo Chatzimarkarkis, Secretary-General, Hydrogen Europe
• Valérie Cazaban, CFO, H2V Industry
Note: If you cannot attend, please sign up and we will send you the recorded discussion afterward.