Velero is an open source project providing tools to backup, restore, and migrate your Kubernetes cluster resources and persistent volumes. It is a cloud native, Kubernetes optimized approach to backup and restore enabling data protection use cases no matter where your cluster is running. If you’re ready to see how backup evolves in the world of cloud native applications, this webinar will provide a clear view of that future. Join Velero tech lead, Steve Kriss, and product manager, Tom Spoonemore as they provide a technical walkthrough of the project and demonstrate Kubernetes application migration across clusters using Velero.
• During this session, we will cover:
• An overview of Project Velero
• Use cases from basic backup to ephemeral clusters
• Strategies for protecting cloud native applications
• Live demonstration migrating an application between Kubernetes clusters