Join us for a free webinar with a panel of experts.
For parties involved in commercial real estate transactions, the presence of PFAS on a property can be a game changer. Therefore, during environmental due diligence, it’s critical to consider if PFAS may be a concern for the site. During this webinar, our expert panelists will share insights and tips for addressing PFAS-related risks at potentially impacted properties. Discussion items include:
• Evolving regulatory approaches and frameworks for addressing PFAS contamination, including EPA’s recent proposal to designate PFOA and PFOS as hazardous substances under the Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act (CERCLA)
• Best practices and industry standards for incorporating PFAS into the environmental site assessment process, including how ASTM’s Phase I standard addresses PFAS
• Considerations for Phase Is and Phase IIs when PFAS risks are identified
• Strategies for managing and mitigating PFAS contamination, including off-site risks
• Transactional risks for PFAS-affected (or potentially affected) properties
• Case studies that illustrate the environmental due diligence process at PFAS-impacted sites