Manufacturers are currently under-prepared to deal with the accelerated changes brought by omni-channel retail. Full visibility over cost, time, and operational factors that retailers expect is not possible without the necessary digital foundation that is currently underdeveloped across the ecosystem.
Join us on April 13th at 3PM CET (Central European Time) to explore leading strategies of European manufacturers alongside their 3PL counterparts, in the journey towards a seamless customer experience.
Critical Talking Points:
- Shift from slow, costly, error prone manual steps to automated process.
- Progress from limited order flow visibility due to siloed and partial information to full, end-to-end actionable visibility
- Streamline and improve the effectiveness of dynamic networking and collaboration with order flows.
Expert Speaker Line-up:
• Sławomir Kluszczyński - COO at Lotte Wedel
• Martin Verwijmeren - CEO at MP Objects
• Manuel Boggiero - Chief Digital Transformation Manager at Grupo Romeu
• Nico van den Berg – Distribution Process Lead BA Europe at Electrolux