Public session. Join WLG's HR Law, IP/IT, and Litigation, Arbitration and Dispute Resolution groups as they discuss what companies can do to protect their Trade Secrets when it comes to lawsuits or alternative dispute settlement procedures (including those induced by whistle blowers). Questions that will be discussed include:
- What can a company do if it is a party to the proceedings?
- Is there automatically protection for trade secrets, or do I need to apply for protection? How?
- What can a company do as a third party involved in the proceedings (officers / employees called as witnesses)?
- What I do if I realize that my trade secrets of my company are at risk in a third party procedure (e.g. a distributor is involved in proceedings)?
- What steps can be taken before proceedings start in order to improve protection for trade secrets?