The insurance industry walks an often-challenging line. It’s a fast-moving and competitive industry, where customer touchpoints are limited and policyholder turnover can be high. That means every interaction policyholders have with your organization – and, by extension, the technology your organization uses – needs to contribute to a positive experience.
To uncover what the policyholder experience is truly like, Invoice Cloud conducted an online survey where we asked respondents about their payment preferences, recent payment experiences, and what contributes to a good user experience.
Join us for a live webinar to learn our five major takeaways from this research, including:
• The number one factor that contributes to a good user experience
• Why online payments are key to improving the policyholder experience
• How policyholders prefer to make payments and why
• Current satisfaction levels with payment options and platforms
• How to effectively reduce customer churn