In today's turbulent world of ruthless competition in the financial services industry, business can be won or lost on subtle differentiators. The stakes have never been higher. Yet too often, firms approach their prospect and client meetings as nothing more than performance and product reviews, and lead with their pitch books. They are squandering a critical chance to focus on what keeps client families up at night, and risk losing that business to firms who treat clients as families and not just as assets under management.
As a self-described “recovering” Trusts & Estates Attorney and CPA, and former principal at a white-shoe trust company catering to ultra-high net-worth families, then family ambassador to a $600 million single family office, and now consultant to UHNW families and family offices, Susan is an award-winning thought leader who has the "secret sauce" to help you learn to connect with the soft side, the human side, of the client relationship so that you can create a competitive advantage, and win and keep more business.
You will learn about:
• How to raise children in an atmosphere of wealth to become productive members of society? How much to give your children, and when? The three keys to educating your children about wealth
• The Equal vs. Equitable Debate: Why Equal is not always Fair
• The Money Talk: It’s not always easy for parents to talk to their kids about money
• How to Discuss Prenuptial Agreements without causing World War III
• Defining Your Family’s Values, Culture and Legacy
• Developing a Satisfying Approach to Family Philanthropy