Join Zaller Law Group for a webinar focusing on issues facing California employers as they begin to bring employees back to the workplace. As California reopens on June 15, 2021, employers must be prepared to face numerous questions and legal obligations. Our attorneys will address critical workplace issues, including:
- Can employers mandate vaccines or make employment decisions based on vaccination status?
- What new regulations apply to California workplaces in terms of safety as of June 15?
- Which employers must comply with Cal-OSHA revised Emergency Temporary Standards and what are these regulations?
- Can employers require employees wear masks? Can employers still require more stringent workplace safety rules above those of the federal, state, and local requirements?
- What are employers’ options for employees who refuse to return to the workplace? What accommodations must be made?
- What leaves are employees still entitled to under federal, state, and local laws?