Nordic TV Week is an online 'compact conference' where you can get insights into the challenges and innovations of local streaming services - both from a technology and UI/UX point of view.
Wednesday 5th May 2021 (15:00 - 16:00 CET)
1) T-We Modernisation Journey: Geir Inge & Stein will talk about how Telenor transformed and modernised its TV platform and customer experience.
2) DRTV: One Hit and One Miss: Troels will elaborate on successes and failures experienced during COVID-19 by Danish national Broadcaster DR.
3) Transcoding with Encore: Olof from SVT, national Broadcaster of Sweden, will talk about their custom-built, in-house transcoding platform.
Thursday 6th May 2021 (15:00 - 16:00 CET)
1) TV 2 PLAY: Designing Engaging Experiences: Maja will delve into how Danish streaming service TV 2 PLAY is climbing up the design maturity ladder.
2) The establishment and renewal of Allente: the story about the merger of Canal Digital and Viasat Consumer, and the future opportunities of Allente.
3) Live Showcase of a Nordic OTT Service, Adriaan will perform a live demo of a Nordic streaming service available in app stores in the Nordics.
4) ITV Hub Redesign, Replatform, Repurpose: Stu will present how ITV is transitioning the frontend experience to be more inline with modern VoD platforms.
Ask questions in the Q&A, and we hope you enjoy the session!
Hosted by Espen Erikstad, COO at Norigin Media
Organised by Norigin Media