Public-private broadband partnerships are on the rise to help fill broadband gaps in local communities. These partnerships can present opportunities for growth with existing broadband service providers.
Join Telecompetitor and Finley Engineering for an informative webinar, Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships, where an industry panel of experts will discuss this growing model and its implications for the broadband industry.
What You Will Learn
- How states and localities are turning to public-private partnerships to help fill the broadband gap
- Key lessons learned from these partnerships
- Best practices for identifying and participating in partnerships
Who Should Attend
- CEOs/COOs/General Managers
- CTOs/Technology Leadership
- ISP Managers
- Community Stakeholders
- Tim Arbeiter, Director of Broadband Development, MO Dept. of Economic Development
- Andy Heins, Director, Strategy Operations, Finley
- Mark Mrla, Director, Strategy Operations, Finley
- Diane Wells, Manager, Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development
Even if you can't attend the live webinar, we still encourage you to register, so you can receive instructions about viewing the on-demand archive option. We look forward to visiting with you on this important subject.